Guadalupe, Zacatecas

Never in my life have I experienced anything so disrectful and threatening as we did a few days ago while meeting with representatives from Vida Vacations in PV. We were told " you leave when I'm done with you" , " look me in the eye when speaking to me", and don't tell me again you want to leave, I heard you the first time".

These are but a few of the examples. Stay away from these people. They are over the top agressive. I own other wonderful property with wonderful experiences.

These people are very scary. Beware. Ps. Check out all the scams and lying on this site.

To many other wonderful options in Mexico. We love our other timeshares here.

Signed. Disturbed

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of staff. Vida Vacations needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned staff in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Vida Vacations.

Comments

Dear Anonymous user,

We have been informed about your comment. As part of a special team committed to Customer Satisfaction, retaining our clients and complying with their needs is our main goal and will always be.

We truly regret that your experience at the presentation stopped you from seeing what we really are about.

Thus, we would like to be given the opportunity to investigate this further as it does not reflect our quality standards. If any member of our staff behaved in this manner, we would like to be able to report it and take the necessary actions to prevent this from happening again.

Last year we celebrated our 40th anniversary in the tourism industry. This alone confirms the legitimacy of our operations, as we proudly have more than one hundred thousand satisfied members and we continue to host a large amount of guests on a weekly basis. This can only be possible by constantly training our staff to provide the highest level of service our guests expect from us.

As mentioned above, if you would like to provide us more details about your experience, we always welcome your comments and suggestions properly channeled.

You can contact us at grupomayanblog@grupovidanta.com or by telephone at 1-800-292-9446 whenever you would like to share information directly with us. It is always useful to improve our guests and members’ experience when visiting us at the most paradisiacal locations in Mexico.

Sincerely, The Customer Support Team.

RobG207
to Vida Vacations Brewer, Maine, United States #950213

You are not legit, your sales team defrauded me out of $54,000. I have sent you proof privately and posted here exactly how you did it.

If you are truly legit then address my claim. ....I repeat: Cancun sales reps put me on the phone with a highly touted broker from the famous rental list, who guaranteed to rent my excess weeks. Obviously that never happened and the broker Resort Rentals Mexico has been shut down by The FBI and its owner is under federal indictment for fraud and identity theft looking at more time than Bernie Madoff received.

I must also say that your partnership with Cirque du Soleil helped lead me to conclude that Vidanta was legit. Your sales team compared Vidanta to Disney over and over...and I trusted such a large endeavor would not allow such deception.....

If you are legit you would clearly take responsibility, as your Scam Tips Blog states the consumer can be assured the rental companies Vida recommends are "trustworthy and reliable". Really? Well that has proven to be not true. Can you now please demonstrate your "quality standards".

I have sent direct requests to owner Ivan Chavez and he has chosen to ignore my claim. I gave them $54,000 and their insistence on ignoring me has led me to having to air this fraud publicly.

The owner hasn't even seen fit to delegate someone to my case. How dare I call a spade a spade.

I have filed this complaint with the FBI (IC3 form) and the FTC, I hope they both take a serious look at the Vidanta scam and I urge anybody who fell victim to their rental/resale/equity trade scam to do the same, its actually very simple to lodge your claim/complaint.

Rob

You have to name names, not saying it didn't happen but if you want an impact .....who was it?