Av de los Insurgentes Sur 1524, Crédito Constructor, 03940 Ciudad de México, CDMX, Mexico
Cleanliness
Facilities and Services
Quality of Accommodation
Quality of Food

it started at the airport then led to 5 1/2 hour presentation within that hour we agreed to signed the contract after a long process on May 12, 2018 we want to cancel and get full money back. please help us :(

Comments

The complaint is too vague. Why does the author want to cancel the contract?

Why did the author sign the contract if they didn't like the product? Why does the author feel entitled to a refund?

I am in the same boat. They gave me alcohol on an empty stomach for my expressed anxiety.

I plan on pursuing this legally if they do not issue me a full refund. It seems to me there is quite of few of us whom this has happened to.

You have 5 business days to cancel your purchase, per PROFECO. Since that period has expired, call Member Services at Vida Vacations to negotiate an amicable solution.

They may have an alternative package, to better suit your needs.

Vidanta Resorts provides outstanding vacation opportunities. Use all your membership benefits, and you will discover you like it.

to PEMCO #1519282

Member services will do nothing for you except try to up sell you. Most people were duped into buying by fraud, lies and bait and switch.

The membership "benefits" as you call them, are non existent.

You can get much better deals by researching yourself. Vida Vacations does not negotiate - they only try to sell you, for more money, what you thought you purchased in the first place.