5.0
Cleanliness
Facilities and Services
Quality of Accommodation
Quality of Food

I have read through reviews and I think that most people don't understand what they have. I know the next day I had to call back and ask, what do I have and how do I use it?

After a quick call with some questions and using the membership. I am very happy. If you don't know, call and ask your salesperson, they are very helpful. I used it just this week and saved $75 per night at a Hilton Hotel in Denver vs.

the best prices I found on Expedia and online. Yes, I still check even though I always get the best savings from my Vida Lifestyles account. Have stayed at the resorts and they are 5 star all the way. The very best.

I wanted to take the time to write this review, because I think the upset people may just not know or understand all the benefits they really have. It really is an awesome way to travel and at much nicer places for less money than searching for the best deal every time and I can hand it down to my children with NO yearly fees of any kind. A true blessing, NOT a bill for them. So to wrap it up.

I have looked at several time shares and vacation packages, and my experience as a member has proven to me the Vida Vacations is the best one on the market. Hands down.

Review about: Vida Vacations Mayan Palace Vacation Ownership.

Reason of review: Good quality.

I liked: Overall grounds and safe environment, Meeting the sales staff and the wonderful breakfast buffet, Beautiful location.

Comments