Review about Vida Vacations The Grand Mayan Nuevo Vallarta from Nuevo Vallarta, Nayarit
We have had a pretty good experience over the last 15 years as owners.My advice is to read all of the fine print before signing anything and don't be afraid to stand up for yourself.
Being rude, though, won't help your cause. You'll catch more flies with honey. Remember, you are in Mexico and they just operate on a different schedule. You have to learn to not get uptight over every little thing and be aware that there is a language barrier sometimes.
Gorgeous places, polite and smiling staff.
If you don't want to buy, say so upfront and don't do the sales thing just for the free breakfast.That's just asking for it.
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Product or service
- Vida Vacations The Grand Mayan Nuevo Vallarta
- Review category
- Hotels and Resorts
You May Also Like
- "I stayed at the Budget Inn in Pinellas Park, Florida off Hwy 19 N from Thursday, 9/22 until Monday, 9/25. I've never stayed in such a rat hole! I stayed..."
- "Public Advisory not for family and children! #####Avoid Value Place Plainfield,IN 46168 Avoid###### Value Place aka Woodspring Suites 6295 gateway blvd. Plainfield,IN 46168 ValuePlace Plainfield Indianapolis and nationwide are all bad places! Value Place..."
- "I went on a presentation at the Grand Mayan in Cabo and did not buy. After coming home received an invitation to stay for $399.(US). We paid and have NEVER..."
- "I ordered the "Meet your dream" Bouquet/Teddy bear/Chocolates combo from Phoolwala.com. They charged me an extra Rs.400 for delivery charges to that small town. I ordered this bouquet for a..."
- "My husband and I purchased a $600.00 recliner about the last week of August 2016. First week of September the chair looked as if it was purchased 10 years prior...."
- "We ordered a shower finish trim kit from KB kitchen and Bath. It took 3 weeks to get. It took us a little longer to finish to tile in the..."