Nuevo Vallarta, Nayarit

We have had a pretty good experience over the last 15 years as owners.My advice is to read all of the fine print before signing anything and don't be afraid to stand up for yourself.

Being rude, though, won't help your cause. You'll catch more flies with honey. Remember, you are in Mexico and they just operate on a different schedule. You have to learn to not get uptight over every little thing and be aware that there is a language barrier sometimes.

Gorgeous places, polite and smiling staff.

If you don't want to buy, say so upfront and don't do the sales thing just for the free breakfast.That's just asking for it.

Review about: Vida Vacations The Grand Mayan Nuevo Vallarta.

4.6
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Poor customer service / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Vida Vacations?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.

Budget Inn - Disgusting and Dangerous Hotel in Horseheads, NY Budget Inn "After a long day of traveling, we were happy to arrive In our hometown of Horseheads at the Budget Inn around 1 in the morning.However..." Read more Review about Vida Vacations Vacation Ownership from New York, New York Vida Vacations "On August 22 I attended a timeshare presentation at the Mayan Palace is Los Cabos. The sales woman Name was Candice Kobold. She is originally from Canada but currently lives..." Read more Royal Holiday Club - Royal Holiday? No. Royally Scammed? Yes. Royal Holiday Club "While visiting Cozumel the week before Christmas with our family, we were approached on multiple occasions by a man named Pedro. Literally to the point we actually believed he was..." Read more Silverleaf Resorts - Where do I start? Silverleaf Resorts "I have been a Silverleaf Resort owner for over 20 years. Purchasing a Presidential with Endless Escape (paid top dollar). And ever since Holiday Inn Resorts took over it has..." Read more Factory Outlet Store - The Company Promises Delivery Time Quicker Than FEDEX  Guarantees Factory Outlet Store "I ordered 2 headsets and USB wired conference speaker. The company website shows free shipping 2-5 business days which was adequate for my situation. Then they send the items SMART..." Read more Rosewholesale - Did not receive package Rosewholesale "Placed my first order with rosewholesale on Feb 12th, 2017 and to date, May 23, 2017 I have not received my package. I have contacted them, opened several tickets but..." Read more Rhinoshield cases are defective junk Rhinoshield "Not only are the cases defective junk when they don't arrive broken they don't work effectively and are made like complete junk. The bumper cases are loose and flimsy and..." Read more DON'T WASTE YOUR MONEY ON ROCA LABS & DON KARL JURAVIN Roca Labs "Roca labs and it's owner continue to spew out craziness and are still selling BOGUS weight loss products that have been proven by the government and Juravin's own admission; not..." Read more