Nuevo Vallarta, Nayarit
4.6

We have had a pretty good experience over the last 15 years as owners.My advice is to read all of the fine print before signing anything and don't be afraid to stand up for yourself.

Being rude, though, won't help your cause. You'll catch more flies with honey. Remember, you are in Mexico and they just operate on a different schedule. You have to learn to not get uptight over every little thing and be aware that there is a language barrier sometimes.

Gorgeous places, polite and smiling staff.

If you don't want to buy, say so upfront and don't do the sales thing just for the free breakfast.That's just asking for it.

Had an Experience with Vida Vacations?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Motel 6  123 Huckleberry Heights  Hannibal Missouri  63401 Motel 6 "1st photo is above the mirror/sink area when you walk in. The light hood is broke and filthy. 2nd photo where a water sprinkle system use to be. And also now..." Read more Westgate Resorts - Absolute worst hotel experience I have ever had Westgate Resorts "The word ‘resort’ is used very loosely here. We stayed July 10, 2016 – July 12, 2016. • TAKE YOUR MONEY ELSEWHERE!! THIS PLACE DOES NOT DESERVE YOUR BUSINESS!! • Used Priceline for booking..." Read more Rome Paradise Inn Sanitary Conditions Review Rome Paradise Inn "We choose this place via booking.com. Difficult to find first of all then to find out the building was a department and on forth floor was this so called hostal..." Read more Silverleaf Resorts - Where do I start? Silverleaf Resorts "I have been a Silverleaf Resort owner for over 20 years. Purchasing a Presidential with Endless Escape (paid top dollar). And ever since Holiday Inn Resorts took over it has..." Read more Jbenton Painting And Drywall - Rude Drywall "Professional"? JBenton Painting & Drywall Jbenton Painting And Drywall "I am looking for a company to drywall, there was an ad on Craiglist, so I looked up the phone number in Google and it popped up a business so..." Read more Formals Xo King Of Prussia - Formals XO - Very rude and unethical Formals Xo King Of Prussia "We went to Formals XO KOP & purchased a prom dress, no alterations needed. My daughter puts on her dress prom nite, stepped outside to take pictures and we saw..." Read more Home Depot - Do not buy a Raheem water heater Home Depot "Purchased a water heater from Home Depot. For a short period no problem. For the last 3 weeks We have only had hot water for 3 times. A repair person..." Read more Top Turf - AWESOME ALL AROUND! Top Turf "I have had so many issues with my lawn from weeds to a fungus to mixed Bermuda and Fescue ! But Top Turf told me like that it would take..." Read more