We have had a pretty good experience over the last 15 years as owners.My advice is to read all of the fine print before signing anything and don't be afraid to stand up for yourself.
Being rude, though, won't help your cause. You'll catch more flies with honey. Remember, you are in Mexico and they just operate on a different schedule. You have to learn to not get uptight over every little thing and be aware that there is a language barrier sometimes.
Gorgeous places, polite and smiling staff.
If you don't want to buy, say so upfront and don't do the sales thing just for the free breakfast.That's just asking for it.
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Product or service
- Vida Vacations The Grand Mayan Nuevo Vallarta
- Review category
- Hotels and Resorts
You May Also Like
- "Tucson! After years of saving, and a career change on the part of my wife (she became an RN), we'd finally arrived! This was to be both the first..."
- "Welcome to The Lakeside Resort Shree Vilas, at Lake Pichola Eco Friendly Lakeside Resort in Udaipur Famous Lake Pichola is the main attraction of Udaipur, the maximum length and the breadth of the..."
- "We are platinum members of Interval International. We had a deposit that we needed to use before July and a planned vacation to Nova Scotia. We used our exchange for..."
- "We have had a pretty good experience over the last 15 years as owners. My advice is to read all of the fine print before signing anything and don't be..."
- "Power Places Tours took the deposit money from someone called Jeanette Maw of the Goodvibes website. They tried to slap on an extra surcharge and when she decided to cancel,..."
- " I stayed at the red roof Inn in Mohave California I thought I was in the ghetto in south-central LA very disturbed by the clientele that was there everyone..."
- "Yesterday, I dropped my mother at the DFW Airport to take a flight on Etihad. From what I see, I find Etihad to be the most deceitful airline company ever...."