Review about Vida Vacations Vacation Ownership from New York, New York

52 of 196 Vida Vacations reviews

On August 22 I attended a timeshare presentation at the Mayan Palace is Los Cabos. The sales woman Name was Candice Kobold. She is originally from Canada but currently lives in Cabo San Lucas with her Husband and daughter. I had no intention of purchasing a timeshare since I had one and I was fed up with resorts and maintenance fees.During the sale session they convinced me that if I purchase a timeshare with them I will be getting 2 weeks of timeshare resorts to be used as exchange and a 2 floating weeks that I can use them at any hotels in the world from their 150,000 hotels inventory. Candice reviewed the flyer in her hand and explained that the cost for a studio hotel room for a week would $300, $500+ for a one bedroom and $800 for 2 bedroom suite got a week. She mentioned that she leveraged this option when she stayed at the Bellagio in last Vegas last year. She seemed very convincing. I asked to see if they really have hotels in places I interested in visiting. At that point she solicited the help of someone called Charlie. Charlie accessed their website and showed hotels in many places in the world. This is the reason I decided to purchase their timeshare. Now I find out that the whole deal is a scam. I cannot use a hotel room as they promised for 300$ a week. The option does not exist. I can book hotels form their website and pay for it. They are a group of professional Liars. Kandice Kobold your a shame. I wasted my money for nothing. I would like to cancel the deal. Can anyone help me.

Email is Manal.alimari@gmail.com

Attached is Candice info that she provided me. I called the phone number multiple times. No answer.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Vida Vacations Vacation Ownership
Review category
Hotels and Resorts
review #756812 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Vida Vacations? Submit review ›
Helpful? 1 Yes 1 1 No 1
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
52 of 196 Vida Vacations reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan
operator

Jan 19 #1097571 Guadalajara, Jalisco, Mexico

To dial a number in Mexico you must first dial 011 International,52 Country code,322 area code Puerto Vallarta, and then the last 7 digits. If this is a cell phone then after the 52 then dial a 1.

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.