New York, New York

On August 22 I attended a timeshare presentation at the Mayan Palace is Los Cabos. The sales woman Name was Candice Kobold. She is originally from Canada but currently lives in Cabo San Lucas with her Husband and daughter. I had no intention of purchasing a timeshare since I had one and I was fed up with resorts and maintenance fees.During the sale session they convinced me that if I purchase a timeshare with them I will be getting 2 weeks of timeshare resorts to be used as exchange and a 2 floating weeks that I can use them at any hotels in the world from their 150,000 hotels inventory. Candice reviewed the flyer in her hand and explained that the cost for a studio hotel room for a week would $300, $500+ for a one bedroom and $800 for 2 bedroom suite got a week. She mentioned that she leveraged this option when she stayed at the Bellagio in last Vegas last year. She seemed very convincing. I asked to see if they really have hotels in places I interested in visiting. At that point she solicited the help of someone called Charlie. Charlie accessed their website and showed hotels in many places in the world. This is the reason I decided to purchase their timeshare. Now I find out that the whole deal is a scam. I cannot use a hotel room as they promised for 300$ a week. The option does not exist. I can book hotels form their website and pay for it. They are a group of professional Liars. Kandice Kobold your a shame. I wasted my money for nothing. I would like to cancel the deal. Can anyone help me.

Email is Manal.alimari@gmail.com

Attached is Candice info that she provided me. I called the phone number multiple times. No answer.

Had an Experience with Vida Vacations?

Comments

Colorado Springs, Colorado, United States #1215268

I tried to attach my message to this, but must have done it wrong. Search for "Candice" and you will see it

operator
Guadalajara, Jalisco, Mexico #1097571

To dial a number in Mexico you must first dial 011 International,52 Country code,322 area code Puerto Vallarta, and then the last 7 digits. If this is a cell phone then after the 52 then dial a 1.