Review about Vida Vacations Vacation Ownership from New York, New York
On August 22 I attended a timeshare presentation at the Mayan Palace is Los Cabos. The sales woman Name was Candice Kobold. She is originally from Canada but currently lives in Cabo San Lucas with her Husband and daughter. I had no intention of purchasing a timeshare since I had one and I was fed up with resorts and maintenance fees.During the sale session they convinced me that if I purchase a timeshare with them I will be getting 2 weeks of timeshare resorts to be used as exchange and a 2 floating weeks that I can use them at any hotels in the world from their 150,000 hotels inventory. Candice reviewed the flyer in her hand and explained that the cost for a studio hotel room for a week would $300, $500+ for a one bedroom and $800 for 2 bedroom suite got a week. She mentioned that she leveraged this option when she stayed at the Bellagio in last Vegas last year. She seemed very convincing. I asked to see if they really have hotels in places I interested in visiting. At that point she solicited the help of someone called Charlie. Charlie accessed their website and showed hotels in many places in the world. This is the reason I decided to purchase their timeshare. Now I find out that the whole deal is a scam. I cannot use a hotel room as they promised for 300$ a week. The option does not exist. I can book hotels form their website and pay for it. They are a group of professional Liars. Kandice Kobold your a shame. I wasted my money for nothing. I would like to cancel the deal. Can anyone help me.
Email is Manal.email@example.com
Attached is Candice info that she provided me. I called the phone number multiple times. No answer.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Product or service
- Vida Vacations Vacation Ownership
- Review category
- Hotels and Resorts
You May Also Like
- "Stayed at Motel 6 in Woodland Wash. 3 weekends ago because I was cleaning out and packing up my recently deceased mother. When I checked out I informed the..."
- "Wyndham Worldwide, Wyndham Vacation Ownership, Fraud Validation - Senior Management Speaks- A Robert Paisola Exclusive 2012 SEE FULL NATIONAL STORY WITH PHOTOS AND VIDEO AT THE TIMESHARE CHRONICLES : http://timesharescamsupdate.blogspot.com/2012/04/wyndham-resorts-senior-management.html For..."
- "I travel a lot for business, I am away from home non stop, always on flights and in hotels. I use Priceline, and Orbitz quite often. A friend referred me..."
- "I hired Howard Tanner Esq located at 30 Vesey St, New York, NY, Phone # (212) 962-1333 to defend me in court because I was arrested for shoplifting. I am..."
- "In March I had a shockingly bad MegaBus experience on various levels, and I've heard of similar from friends. When I got home that night, I wrote a review..."
- "The worst customer service I've experienced in years, but that matches the quality of the product. I wanted a decent wig to wear on bad hair days. I could have..."
- "Good Morning, Thank you for taking the time to respond to my post on trusted advisor. I don't post ever until I have exhausted all options for customer satisfaction. I..."
- "11/27/16 - My computer finally died, so I decided to shop around for a new gaming rig. I came across Xidax computers and liked what I saw. Since it is..."
- "I contacted Owndoc.com customer service to solve my issue where i couldn't go through with my purchase. In these pictures you can see how badly this woman/alias called Sarah Vaughter..."