Review about Vida Vacations Vacation Ownership from New York, New York
On August 22 I attended a timeshare presentation at the Mayan Palace is Los Cabos. The sales woman Name was Candice Kobold. She is originally from Canada but currently lives in Cabo San Lucas with her Husband and daughter. I had no intention of purchasing a timeshare since I had one and I was fed up with resorts and maintenance fees.During the sale session they convinced me that if I purchase a timeshare with them I will be getting 2 weeks of timeshare resorts to be used as exchange and a 2 floating weeks that I can use them at any hotels in the world from their 150,000 hotels inventory. Candice reviewed the flyer in her hand and explained that the cost for a studio hotel room for a week would $300, $500+ for a one bedroom and $800 for 2 bedroom suite got a week. She mentioned that she leveraged this option when she stayed at the Bellagio in last Vegas last year. She seemed very convincing. I asked to see if they really have hotels in places I interested in visiting. At that point she solicited the help of someone called Charlie. Charlie accessed their website and showed hotels in many places in the world. This is the reason I decided to purchase their timeshare. Now I find out that the whole deal is a scam. I cannot use a hotel room as they promised for 300$ a week. The option does not exist. I can book hotels form their website and pay for it. They are a group of professional Liars. Kandice Kobold your a shame. I wasted my money for nothing. I would like to cancel the deal. Can anyone help me.
Email is Manal.firstname.lastname@example.org
Attached is Candice info that she provided me. I called the phone number multiple times. No answer.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Product or service
- Vida Vacations Vacation Ownership
- Review category
- Hotels and Resorts
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Wyndham Worldwide, Wyndham Vacation Ownership, Fraud Validation - Senior Management Speaks- A Robert Paisola Exclusive 2012 SEE FULL NATIONAL STORY WITH PHOTOS AND VIDEO AT THE TIMESHARE CHRONICLES : http://timesharescamsupdate.blogspot.com/2012/04/wyndham-resorts-senior-management.html For..."
- "Angry consumer. After paying to stay for 30 days I've been staying at the extended stay America on 1031 pacific center Anaheim calif. After noticing..."
- "I went on a presentation at the Grand Mayan in Cabo and did not buy. After coming home received an invitation to stay for $399.(US). We paid and have NEVER..."
- "why my order to late to arrive ? it should arrive at my home at 12 January , i already call Lazada and Lazada already promise that my order will..."
- "I received in the postal mail yesterday 01-14-17 five packages from Nationwide Bank mailed from zip code "02021" which is Canton Massachusetts, 25 account numbers that I "supposedly" opened. The..."
- "Moss and Company abuses little old lady's and disabled people. Moss and company sues little old lady for reviewing her experience on yelp. The harassment Moss and Company and James..."
- "While getting ready for work, i had the instyler heating up. All of a sudden a loud bang and a flash, and thank god it tripped the circuit and..."
- "We purchased a 3 piece "leather set" from Jennifer Leather on 84th & Broadway in Manhattan in 2008. We also purchased the lamps and coffee tables spending well over $2400...."
- "Nulla sit amet est. In enim justo, rhoncus ut, imperdiet a, venenatis vitae, justo. Nulla neque dolor, sagittis eget, iaculis quis, molestie non, velit. Praesent blandit laoreet nibh. Sed libero. Etiam..."