Review about Vida Vacations Vacation Ownership from Santa Rosa, California
I went on a presentation at the Grand Mayan in Cabo and did not buy.After coming home received an invitation to stay for $399.(US).
We paid and have NEVER been able to us or get a refund.
I got scammed!!Not a good company to deal with!!
More Review Details
|Facilities and Services|
- Reason of review:
- Not as described
- Product or service
- Vida Vacations Vacation Ownership
- Review category
- Hotels and Resorts
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "We have had a pretty good experience over the last 15 years as owners. My advice is to read all of the fine print before signing anything and don't be..."
- "Worst motel 6 i have Ever stayed at! It had lots of black mold!! Black mold in the shower and soap dishes! I have Photosof everything but the black mold..."
- "This is an update to the complaint against Panther Knob Cottage Rental, owner Susan Bates As of this date January 13, 2015 nothing has been resolved!! But this is business..."
- "We pay $102.49 a month for 1. Plain home phone service. It comes with extra *** which we don't use. We have an answering machine and not interested in 3-way..."
- "Bought a new trailer brand new from them and have nothing but issues from date purchased. The management is the worst. Manager told me leaks are not covered under warrantee..."
- "I'd say that 25% of the time the potential customer doesn't look at the bid, BUT when that happens you get your 2 or 3 credits refunded. Overall the leads..."
- "I purchased a roketa 50cc from countyimports.com. I thought it all looked legit. I was way off. it took 4 to 5 weeks to get my scooter and i live..."
- "I have a new 2014 FLHXS Street Glide special with less than 5,000 miles on it. The other day I had a blowout on the freeway and pulled over..."
- "Do not do business with this company, they are scam artists. The bouquet I sent was supposed to be valued at $87.99 and it looked like something from the..."