We have owned at Vidanta for over 10 years.We have experienced frustration and success.

We do appreciate the beautiful resorts, lush grounds, exceptional rooms and safe environment. I am saddened to hear of the bad experiences and hope they get resolved. I know some of the sales people promise things they cannot deliver.

One safety net is to get everything you want or was promised in writing, that is really helpful.

I believe they want to grow and be one of the best facilities in Mexico, so persever in getting the justice you feel you deserve.We really enjoy our vacations there but realize they might be growing too fast to provide the rooms they promised.

This reviewer shared experience and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Vida Vacations. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Vida Vacations.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Hotels and Resorts category for more informed decision or compare Vida Vacations to other companies on our site.

Comments

Parksville, British Columbia, Canada #1199547

Want to buy another week really cheap?