I have been a member of Vida properties for almost 20 years. I have always been happy until this upgrade purchase. Our salesman, Alexis, promised me THREE times, once even in from of the sales manager, the the VIDA BUCKS (Vida Lifestyle) would be able to be used on all standard travels sites (Expedia, etc.) and Amazon.com. Nothing could be further from the truth! They are for very limited travel packages, which I have absolutely no need for.

Additionally, I have tried to get a refund for a reservation booked (I have the reservation copy, number, etc) They keep telling me that they show no record of my payment, so no refund is due. However, they can never give me a good reason to explain how they would issue a reservation that hadn't been paid for!

I have been dealing with customer service for months now. I will say they are all quite nice and polite. I have been offered a free week, which I guess satisfies the reservation issue, but no fix/offer/solution for the loss of value from the false impression about the Vida Bucks/Vida Lifestyle. We bought assuming a certain value, and now we find that much of that value is nonexistent. Not happy.

Product or Service Mentioned: Vida Vacations Membership.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Jun 30, 2014.

Comments

Check out this video clips from from this empire of deceit and fraud known as Vida Vacations. They have been systematically deceiving their members and prospects for decades. http://m.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLJJr0s4QUxSOZgcnxz24vg6oJFIvG78hB

Customer_Support

Dear Anonymous user and "dcd",

As part of our daily quest for improvement and high regard for customer satisfaction, we are diligently working to resolve any concerns that our customers might have and we make sure they are addressed.

Based on that premise, we kindly ask you to reach out to us by telephone at 1-800-292-9446 or by email at grupomayanblog@grupovidanta.com.

We take great pride in creating incredible vacation experiences for all our honoured members and look forward to providing you personalized assistance.

Dear Anonymous user and "dcd",

As part of our daily quest for improvement and high regard for customer satisfaction, we are diligently working to resolve any concerns that our customers might have.

Dear Anonymous user and "dcd",

As part of our daily quest for improvement and high regard for customer satisfaction, we are always diligently working to resolve any concerns that our customers might have.

to We are here to help you #841652

If you really are concerned about your members why do you let the same deceitful sales tactics continue year after yr.....you're putting lipstick on a pig. You care only about sales volume, to clean up your act would cost way to much volume.

Could you give me the address of the customer service so I can write my complains to them? Thank you.