Be careful of Vida Vacation Club in Mexico.In Sept 2013 my wife and I were lied into paying $7210 deposit purchasing a 3-weeks package .The salesman lied to us that we can rent back 2 weeks to the company for $1800 a week.We were told that we purchase Bliss Riviera Maya but it ended up purchasing Bliss Nuevo Vallarta which is still under development. We were told that the company credited us $21900 to trade in our other time share unit to the company. All those were a scam.

After few weeks of complaint to the company, they offer me a downgrade unit for the $7210 already paid.Also they offer me Vida Lifestyle Program which cost $299 a year.Also they ask me to sign a paper which I need to give up all my rights as a customer and need to lie to other people about their company.After all these I have no faith in this company.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Dec 05, 2013.

Comments

San Diego, California, United States #814617

This is very sad that they swindled you everyone needs tp get together and file a class action suit against Vida Vacation club. They also kept telling me I had to sign a dcoument which they said was a disclosure on my timeshare.

They said if I deny to sell them my timeshare no one else will be able to buy it since I denied wanting to sell it to them. The paper just had my maintenance fees I would pay over 30 years.

They kept sending manager after manger to try to talk me out of it. They wanted to add weeks then they brought the price from 68000 to 38000 and added two extra weeks in exchange for my timeshare I still told them no and they got really upset with me and refused to give me the gifts which were promised afterwards.

Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada #799713

I was also told during the presentation that if I upgrade to "The Bliss" that I could also get ~$2000.00 in travel credits if I give up my week to "The Bliss"

"This complaint has been satisfactorily resolved with Vida Vacations."

Is this a catechism demanded by Vida in exchange for a partial or complete refund? I've seen it before, and I wonder if the publication of this statemenat has something to do with legal indemnity or some souch scoundrellery.

New York, New York, United States #776331