Vida vacations is run and owned by pure criminals with unscrupulous sales practices scheming & screwing unsuspected people!!!! Every person obnoxiously lies lies lies.

Do not fall for them. I was trick into their sales pitch while looking for a cab in Puerto Vallarta airport. I was directed to Vida Vacation representative who offer me a free taxi if I sign-up for 3 adventures with the "Vallarta Adventures" for $150. He told me I would just have to pick up my vouchers next day at some "very nice" place with complimentary breakfast buffet.

Sounded legit.

I was never told there will be "timeshare sales pitch" 6 hours long and breakfast happened around noon.... And the adventures for which I was misled was not run by "Vallarta Adventures" but some shady *** company....

Product or Service Mentioned: Vida Vacations Sales Representative.

Reason of review: Not as described.

I didn't like: Sickening, Disqused, Lies.

Comments

Dallas, Texas, United States #904715

Did they refund your $150?

Dear Anonymous user,

We have been informed about your comment and regret that your perception at the presentation stopped you from seeing what we really are about. It is a shame we did not have the opportunity to clarify this clear misunderstanding as we are a vacation club, not a multi-level marketing pyramid.

This year we are proudly celebrating our 40th anniversary in the tourism industry.

This alone confirms the legitimacy of our operations, as we have more than one hundred thousand satisfied members and we continue to host a large amount of guests on a weekly basis. We are devoted to provide the most spectacular vacations on the best beach locations available in Mexico, as our mission is to inspire generations of happiness.

We always welcome your comments.

It is always useful as it helps us improve our guests and members’ experience when visiting us at the most paradisiacal locations in Mexico.

Sincerely,

The Customer Support Team. Email: grupomayanblog@grupovidanta.com Telephone: 1-800-292-9446

jw8120

Look at the brightside, you only got hit for $150 plus the better part of a day. Most people posting here have lost tens of thousands.

Can you do a favor for those posting trying to bring awareness to Vida's duplicitous ways.

send your story to Cirque du Soleil.

rcm@cirquedusoleil.com

greg_miller@richards.com

If Cirque was part of the pitch be sure to give a truthful account of how they integrated them into the pitch.