When I finally gave in to Vida to purchase Vacation I was given many promises of thousands of vacation locations.They showed us a book of places that we would be able to book for the 105 weeks that we purchased including the 10 privilege vacation houses.

I explicitly asked about our current purchasing resort we were staying at and others around that we really liked. All was a lie, when I returned home and received my documentation on this resort vacation scam, i went directly to book the vacation that i was next planning. I found out that am not able to ever return to the resort that i asked for (Grand Mayan Los Cabos) on their program. There are only 4 resorts to choose from.

They also lied about the number of Privilage vacations i was to have received and for how long I was to have the , I was told 1 per year for 10 years is 2 for two years and 8 for 5 years.

What a waste of money, I don't see myself going to any of these resorts.Bye bye money.

Review about: Vida Vacations Vacation Ownership.

Reason of review: Not as described.

Comments

Dallas, Texas, United States #891511

Well you made the mistake of believing the sales rep at a Mayan. It's just awful how they steal.