When I finally gave in to Vida to purchase Vacation I was given many promises of thousands of vacation locations. They showed us a book of places that we would be able to book for the 105 weeks that we purchased including the 10 privilege vacation houses.

I explicitly asked about our current purchasing resort we were staying at and others around that we really liked. All was a lie, when I returned home and received my documentation on this resort vacation scam, i went directly to book the vacation that i was next planning. I found out that am not able to ever return to the resort that i asked for (Grand Mayan Los Cabos) on their program. There are only 4 resorts to choose from.

They also lied about the number of Privilage vacations i was to have received and for how long I was to have the , I was told 1 per year for 10 years is 2 for two years and 8 for 5 years.

What a waste of money, I don't see myself going to any of these resorts. Bye bye money.

Review about: Vida Vacations Vacation Ownership.

Reason of review: Not as described.

Comments

What were the names of the 4 resorts you can go to? Where are these 4 resorts located?

Since the price of your package was only $3,000, I think you purchased one of their "sampler packages". With a sampler package, you do not own anything. Most likely, you merely have a "right to use" the facilities during a predetermined period of time. Most Vidanta properties are enormous.

If available through your purchased program, I would recommend Nuevo Vallarta or Cancun. Vidanta is constructing a new resort destination at East Cape, but completion will not occur for several years.

Dallas, Texas, United States #891511

Well you made the mistake of believing the sales rep at a Mayan. It's just awful how they steal.