2.3

Mr. Chavez, I'm sorry that you are paying the price for what your sales team has done but I have been trying to get justice for what was done to me and they are more interested in keeping ill-gotten money than they are about the good name of your company. Let's be honest we all know what happened to me, there is no doubt your sales people lied, please review the details of my case and I'm sure you will conclude that this is not what you want Vidanta to be known for.

I will continue to post on any and every venue that reaches anyone who may consider purchasing at the Grand Mayan or Mayan Palace. As it turned out I am on disability so I have nothing to do all day and night but speak the truth about my experience with Vida Sales.

Christie

This reviewer shared experience about not as described and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $15000. Rigg0731 is overall dissatisfied with Vida Vacations. the best about sales team from Vida Vacations was beautiful location. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Vida Vacations.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Hotels and Resorts category for more informed decision or compare Vida Vacations to other companies on our site.

Comments