Vida Vacations, Grand Mayan in heavan, beautiful Cancun Mexico

8 of 196 Vida Vacations reviews

Hi Jo Kelly,

My name is Jim Woodbury from Long Beach and would like to know who you were able to contact. I recently purchases from Vida in Beautiful Cancun Grand Mayan and I cant seem to get past the Customer Service Rep, even after repeated requests to speak to a supervisor. Without success I've been calling and sending emails to the sales department for a solid week to send me a letter I was promised to get out from underneath my other timeshare. Further delays (in 3 more days) will affect my credit since I was informed to put a stop payment ( $50.00 fee) on other timeshare.

Thanks Jo, I await your response.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

Reason of review:
Poor customer service
Preferred solution:
Deliver product or service ordered
Monetary loss:
Product or service
Review category
Hotels and Resorts
review #907739

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Vida Vacations? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 1 No 1
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
8 of 196 Vida Vacations reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan
PEMCO

Nov 02 #1235404 Las Vegas, Nevada, United States

It takes 2 to 3 months before the timeshare transfer company sends you the documentation for completion and signature. You are responsible for the current year's maintenance and any other fees. Once received and accepted, it takes 3 to 10 months for the transfer to be accomplished.

0 0 Reply

Sep 02 #1207287 North Las Vegas, Nevada, United States

When you purchased your timeshare, you were escorted by a sales representative into a small office where the transaction was recorded. The individual sitting behind that desk is the person you should contact (you may already have done so). I purchased in Nuevo Vallarta, and my Member Services contact is Mr. Temo Ramirez. msnuevovallarta@vidavacations.com Mr. Ramirez's listed email address appears to be a mailbox (not an email). Who ever opens your email should be able to direct it to the appropriate person.

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.