Hi Jo Kelly,

My name is Jim Woodbury from Long Beach and would like to know who you were able to contact. I recently purchases from Vida in Beautiful Cancun Grand Mayan and I cant seem to get past the Customer Service Rep, even after repeated requests to speak to a supervisor. Without success I've been calling and sending emails to the sales department for a solid week to send me a letter I was promised to get out from underneath my other timeshare. Further delays (in 3 more days) will affect my credit since I was informed to put a stop payment ( $50.00 fee) on other timeshare.

Thanks Jo, I await your response.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to have the product delivered as the author lost $6000. The author is overall dissatisfied with Vida Vacations and uploaded a picture. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Vida Vacations.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Hotels and Resorts category for more informed decision or compare Vida Vacations to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Vida Vacations?

Comments

Las Vegas, Nevada, United States #1235404

It takes 2 to 3 months before the timeshare transfer company sends you the documentation for completion and signature.You are responsible for the current year's maintenance and any other fees.

Once received and accepted, it takes 3 to 10 months for the transfer to be accomplished.

North Las Vegas, Nevada, United States #1207287

When you purchased your timeshare, you were escorted by a sales representative into a small office where the transaction was recorded.The individual sitting behind that desk is the person you should contact (you may already have done so).

I purchased in Nuevo Vallarta, and my Member Services contact is Mr. Temo Ramirez. msnuevovallarta@vidavacations.com Mr.

Ramirez's listed email address appears to be a mailbox (not an email).Who ever opens your email should be able to direct it to the appropriate person.