3.2
Facilities and Services
Quality of Accommodation
Quality of Food

My experience with the Vida presentation in Nuevo Vallarta was very similar to others here.They offer you Vida lifestyle membership gold for two years and then throw in $1280 that you can supposedly use towards a cruise.

And maybe you can but nowhere does it say in their contract that the points expire after one year. We went to use their points 53 weeks later only to find that they expired the week prior and they would not give us any flexibility. nowhere does it say in their contract that the points expire after one year. We went to use their points 53 weeks later only to find that they expire the week prior and they would not give us any flexibility.

I called the Nuevo Vallarya sales office and they just blamed Vida lifestyles when I called Vida lifestyles they blamed Vida Nuevo.

Buyer beware and don't trust anything the sales people tell you.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss not as described of vida vacations membership. Vida Vacations needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned vida vacations membership in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Vida Vacations.

Comments

Charlotte, North Carolina, United States #1138143

This is 100% the same experience I had.Their contract is far from honest.

Steer clear of this organization. For one thing it's not owned or operated by Vida.

If it was it would probably be honest.Vida should distance themselves from the company that operates Lifestyle asap as it diminishes their brand.

Dear Anonymous user,

Your comment has been brought to our attention.

We are pleased to clarify that even though we are a separate and independent company from the Vacation Privileges Club, we ask that you allow us to intervene by forwarding your information to them.

Please contact us at 1-800-292-9446 or at grupomayanblog@grupovidanta.com.Once we obtain all the details on your experience and your package’s information, we will gladly have them follow-up with you.

They will certainly provide you personalized assistance in a promptly manner.

We are grateful for your time and look forward to help you.

Sincerely, The Customer Support Team.

to Anonymous Charlotte, North Carolina, United States #1138144

I did use your customer service. It was totally unhelpful

to newsagg Charlotte, North Carolina, United States #1138145

In fact I have 1200 $ in my account that expires in 10 days and I'm very skeptical of using your services. I'm booking a cruise this week but don't really trust you.