2.6
Quality of Accommodation

This issue has not been resolved. Vida Vacations emailed me via this website and said they would be happy to explain my membership.

This has already been explained to us and any more explanations will not make this better. The only thing that will make this better is to refund my purchase price. I am so happy to see my original posting had over 200 views! I can only hope that those 200+ people heeded my words and did not fail prey to the high pressure sales tactics these people use.

I am an ambassador against Vida Vacations and have been successful in alerting friends and acquaintances to steer clear of these offers of "free" breakfasts and 10% off.

Because I am a flight attendant w/a major legacy carrier I have the opportunity to speak weekly w/my flying partners and passengers and alert them as well. My only hope is that I can help as many people as possible to not fall prey to this deceitful company.

This person wrote the review because of not as described at Vida Vacations. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $60000 and wants Vida Vacations to issue a full refund.

The most disappointing in user's experience was being scammed. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Vida Vacations and vida vacations membership for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

Karen Rose will call you to make things rite, probably offer you some '' FREE WEEK'S '' L.O.L.

RobG207

Yep, I'm in the same boat. They want to explain how to use their program again and again that I had no intention to buy.

In my case ($54,000) when I want to get into how I was deceived by their rental scam, they say "nooo, we're not responsible our sales teams" WTF?

Vida wants to be regarded in the same breath as Disney, gives new meaning to Pirates of the Caribbean.

Keep making noise, file a IC3 complaint, Google it it's easy. Also reach out to Cirque du Soleil.

Good Luck,