Well I guess I'll post my complaint again, because vida had it removed. Their team of ***-men working damage control managed to cover it up.

They don't won't potential victims of this clever rip-off to discover that vida vacations is nothing more that a genius SCAM to defraud people out of their had earned money. His team of lawyers, physiologist and salesmen have cooked up a elaborate sales program to make you believe that you are a good deal. Don't let the impressive resort make you fall for their legitimate contract. Nothing their sales team tells you is true.

Read the fine print of this self serving contract because ever time you complain, they will quote it and hide behind it. The only true part is you will be locked in for 99 years!!!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. wrong-guy is quite happy with beautiful location and stated that there is a room for improvement of being misleaded and staff. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss not as described of timeshare and associated monetary loss in the amount of $10000. Vida Vacations needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned timeshare in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Vida Vacations.

Comments

Rapid City, South Dakota, United States #995382

What cracks me up is SERIOUSLY PEOPLE - NO ONE is holding a gun to your head to buy anything. YOU CAN walk out - if you're weak and don't stand up for yourself, they aren't going to gun you down for leaving.

I have to say we are thoroughly pleased with the program, the resorts, etc. We had an issue one time at a presentation, tore the contract up in front of them, and GUESS WHAT we are still here to tell you about it.

SO.....don't blame VIDA for what you bought!

to Life members #995612

Dear ''Life members'' either you are a complete *** or one of senior Cerves minions sitting in a cubical working damage control. Either way you are a A-HOLE and should remove your head out from Ivan's ***.

Puerto Vallarta, Jalisco, Mexico #992527

Dear wrong-guy,

We have been informed about your post and would like to have the opportunity to clarify that we do not have any control over what gets posted on this site or not.

We can safely confirm the legitimacy of our operations as we proudly have more than one hundred thousand very satisfied members and we continue to host a large amount of guests on a weekly basis.

Moreover, we look forward to continue this dialogue with you by having you contact us at grupomayanblog@grupovidanta.com or by calling us at 1 800 292 9446. We would like to further investigate your claims and learn more about your experience with us.

Thank you for your time and we look forward to helping you.

Sincerely, The Customer Support Team.

to Anonymous #997003

Vida Vacations' misleading, dishonest and complete ''SCAM''. IF you claim to have over 100,000 satisfied members then why is there over 50,000 hits on GOOGLE when I search Vida Vacations scam.

Why don't you publish list of these satisfied members so I can personally contact them to see if they are happy with program. You better return my money or I will make ever effort to make this possible. What do you think I mean by senior Cervez just F****D with ''THE WRONG GUY''. Maybe you should tell finance department to stop wasting their time robo calling me every day and have Karen Rose call personally to arrange my refund.

IF I don't here back from someone about FULL REFUND soon I will begin a campaign that will keep your whole team working damage control working 24-7-365.

I will stop limiting my public complain to this ONE site and senior Cervez will begin to know me personally. He might even fire your *** for not bring this to his attention sooner.

to Anonymous Le, Guanajuato, Mexico #997302

Dear Anonymous user,

Please contact us to help you. We look forward to hearing from you through our proper channels of communication as mentioned in our previous response.

Respectfully,

The Customer Support Team

Email: grupomayanblog@grupovidanta.com

Telephone: 1 800 292 9446

I hope that senior Cervez gets put in jail with his co-conspirators Keith Kosco, Julie Duffield and Bredan Hawkins