I am a Canadian senior woman traveling alone. Knowing i had little income made no difference to their willingness to take a sibstantial deposit. I uaed poor judgment bit still it was MORALLY WRONG, perhaps legally wrong (would be in Canada). I should have been disqualified based on little income. It is possible Vida will return my deposit. If they do i will write a good review and cancel this.

I will not return to this cou

ntry where every transactipn is suspect. A few minutes ago a girl shortchanged me in a store...this time i caught on. Eyes are dead as people rip us off without being aware of long term consequences to their own spiritual wellbeing.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at Vida Vacations. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Vida Vacations to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Vida Vacations timeshare for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

My wife and I went to the Vida Vacation resort for what was supposed to be a 90 min presentation. Turned out to be a 3 hr tour with aggressive selling.

They didn't like no for an answer and kept pushing. We were promised an excursion at a very reduced rate if we listen to the presentation. After the 3hr hard core selling tactics we went to the desk to pay for the reduced rate excursion and they said the would pick us up at the hotel we were staying at the next morning at 7:30. They never showed up and the number on the fake receipt was bad.

Now I have to report to my credit card company that there was a fraud charge. Lots of wasted time on our vacation

Dear "anonymous" user,

Your comment has been brought to our attention. We are a team of devoted Customer Care workers and take pride in hosting at our resorts thousands of happy clients that can safely attest our dedication to our members and guests.

Retaining our customers and complying with their needs is our main goal, so give us the chance to assist you properly so we can help you make the most out of the benefits acquired with your membership with us.

It is through diligence and dedication that we keep our members happy.

Based on that premise, we look forward to continue providing you personalized assistance.

Contact us at grupomayanblog@grupovidanta.com or by telephone at 1-800-292-9446. Your feedback is always useful to continue providing the most impressive vacations at the finest resorts in Mexico.

Sincerely, Karen Rose Customer Support Representative.

RobG207
Brewer, Maine, United States #949928

Yes, I too am a Senior from Maine. I have been explaining how they deceived me but they have clearly demonstrated they have zero regard for ethics.

Just keep posting and send your story to contact@cirquedusoleil.com let them know about their partners true nature.

My post is two down from yours, please read it.

I know you feel awful but please don't judge all Mexicans by a bunch of unethical bandits. The truth is the ones who ripped you off were likely Canadian!

The owner is Mexican to be sure, but there is not one Sales Director who is Mexican.

Mexico is God's country....you just met some bad characters.

Good Luck, Rob