Do yourself a favor and stay clear of these scammers everything you read from previous reports are It was a waste of an entire day I will never get back. It takes 5 minutes to get to the main entrance of this property and it took an hour for us to get off the property.

A presentation that was supposed to only last 90 minutes wasted 7 hours of our day. They are complete scammers and should be investigated thoroughly. They tried to get me to sell my timeshare and under priced it considerably. The people who were vacationing with me attended.

We are all Masters and PhD level professionals and could not believe our eyes when we walked into this place. I think they had us mistaken for someone who had no idea what a true scam artist looks like. When we attempted to leave they threw us on to another person then another then another. They try to play good cop bad cop with one another and take you behind a curtain to make it appear as though the sales people outside are upping the price because of marketing reasons and then they try to offer you a price that is much less.

Could not be any further from different. Do yourself a favor and tell everyone you know to stay clear of these people.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of vida vacations vacation ownership. Vida Vacations needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned vida vacations vacation ownership in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Vida Vacations.

Comments

Dear Anonymous user,

We were alerted to your concerns and appreciate the opportunity to respond. Feedback from our members and guests are always welcome and encouraged, as it helps our team continue to provide the very best care and support.

We truly regret that your experience at our presentation was less than satisfactory, and want to assure you that this does not, in any way, meet our standards. We will of course investigate the situation further and take the necessary actions to ensure this never happens again.

Thank you for visiting us.

Sincerely,