Resolved

Update by user Sep 07, 2015

The complaint has been "satisfactorily resolved" !

Original review posted by user Aug 24, 2015

I was lured into signing a contract for $10,000.00 with promise that a company called "Equity Acquisition Svc " will buy my "Sheraton " timeshare and rid me of my yearly maitenance fee.They said I can use their "inhouse financing " , only to realize that they applied a visa credit card for me and already charged the $3,500 down.

I realized tha I was scammed after reading about the fraud and the complaints about "Vida vacations " and "Equity Acquisition Svc ".

I want out of the contract and have filed a billing dispute with Visa.I have been calling "Equity Acquisition Svc " and all I get is a recording.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). dandy1 is overall dissatisfied with Vida Vacations. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Vida Vacations.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Hotels and Resorts category for more informed decision or compare Vida Vacations to other companies on our site.

Comments

I read that your complaint has been completed satisfied.....is that true?If it is can you tell me how?

Vida Vacations got a $5,425 deposit from us and although Am. Express refunded the amount after hearing our story (just like yours) they have since over turned it and recharged our Amex card.

EAS is a total scam, they never return calls and the whole deal is fraud from the get go.

I would really like to hear from you.My name is Jo Kelly and I can be reaches at jkelly1985@gmail.com.

Many thanks.

Jo

hi.I have the same problem.

Can you explain me how you did to get out by the billions visa dispute.Thanks

I am in the same boat as you. I got swindled in Mexico and I just want out.

to Anonymous #1023966

Did you pay any money upfront or credit card ?

Did somebody call you from "Vida"?

I have a " Norma dela Torre" whom I missed the call. Will see if she will call back.

to Anonymous #1127815

Did Norma ever get back to you? How was your situation resolved?