We posted last week about being lied to and Vida has met our verifiable complaint with silence. They can't deny we were lied to because we have proof. So they just hope that nobody will notice this post. Customer Service believes in ignoring problems rather that actually dealing with them.

Ours was their typical bait and switch routing with a side of healthy rental. They don't deny either one was used to induce us to buy because as I say I have proof. They know that going to Mexico and contending the lies is unrealistic. They string out the process so the consumer doesn't realize they've been sold something that's not even close to what you actually get until it's too late.

The contract is designed that way because they knew before they met us they were going to lie to. If you've seen the YouTube video The Philanthropist and is Mayan Empire you would know that it was a completely organized system to deceive. Just look at the rental list, then google each one of the agents...they go from bad to worse. Why in the wold would they send me this six months after we buy knowing it would be completely useless. It just gos to show they are not to be trusted!!!

We understand that they have changed the lies they tell..but the still LIE!! And we will continue to post here and other consumer sites to warn unsuspecting consumers about Vida's HUGE problem with telling the truth.

Mary M

This reviewer shared experience about not as described and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Vida Vacations. The most disappointing about timeshare from Vida Vacations was do not trust them Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Vida Vacations.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Hotels and Resorts category for more informed decision or compare Vida Vacations to other companies on our site.

Comments

Ballston Lake, New York, United States #925940

Mary, please be aware that your comments make a difference. And thank you.

Our friends are going to their Vida vacation in late January. He has seen the "Philanthropist .... " and is forewarned. He is also going to ask why his $399 for rental revenue has produced no results.

Despite an invitation to join them, I am taking my wife to the Florida Keys. Our first time there.

It seems that there are less and less "My problems have been solved" posts, and more people commenting that they have been screwed. If you only stop a handful of people from going to Vida, you will have done the world a favor.

MaryM0438
to Marty San Diego, California, United States #926099

Sure thing Marty glad to help. I wish I had found this site before I dropped $13,000 on their scam.

Tell your friends if they decide to tangle with the lovely sales dept to be careful, they will feign concern and then next thing you know they are "fixing their problem" with an upgrade.

All they will do is inflate a price then give a huge discount to show they care about fixing their problem and making them happy. Also tell them to inform as many quests as they can without being pests about Mayan Sales true nature.

Thanks,

Mary

to MaryM0438 Irving, Texas, United States #956032

i googled this whole fitting with a sales rep. They kept lowering price.

After three hours of trying to leave we were able to.

I feel sorry for the folks that don't google beforehand. Thx!